ePrescribe enables Providers to send electronic prescriptions and perform real-time formulary checking, pharmacy lookups and medication history calls through a direct integration with DrFirst. ePrescribe is accessed directly from within MEDITECH during patient discharge and even allows for electronic prescribing of controlled substances.
- Key component to combat medication diversion and opioid abuse
- Provides a better and more convenient workflow for patients and providers
- Send prescriptions electronically when away from the facility (while signed into MEDITECH via remote access)
- Contact our Service Desk at (888) 561-6599
- VIP Access tokens must be registered every time a user gets a new mobile device.
- Users registering a new mobile token must have their keychain token available.
- Download VIP Access App